This week we begin Project Survive!
We will read the novel Hatchet and complete the Summit Focus Area on Early Humans, as well as complete a survival simulation.
We borrowed Hatchet from the school library, but the text is also available online, here.
Survival Map Requirements
Here are some suggested resources for your Survival Map
Map Tea Party Activity
Hatchet Reading Guide
1) Mustang Way Day Survey
Please click on this link to submit your thoughts on our first day of school at Madison.
2) SOAPstone Reading Strategy Document - click File>Make a Copy and Rename the document with your First & Last Name + Core.
3) Weekly Reading Log begins Friday 8/25. Click here to print the document.
4) History Alive Investigation and/or Holt Textbook Investigation
Agenda and Resources:
1) Anything Letter
2) Log in to Chrome books
3) We Are Mustangs Slide Decks
Use the correct link below to find your class deck. Open the slide deck and choose one slide to edit. Edit the heading first by replacing Your Name Here with your name! With Google Slides we can all work on the deck at the same time. Our goal is to have a slide for each member of our core.
We are Mustangs - Core A
We are Mustangs - Core B
4) STAR Reading Test - Choice Reading
5) Peer Interviews
6) To Do List